martes, 15 de mayo de 2012







Hi, there! my name is Maria Soto but you can call me Mariijo. I'm 19 years old and i study early education at urbe. My favorite subjects are Lenguaje and arte esenicas. I'm taking 5 classes this and I and in the 3rd and 4th trimester.

My favorite music is Ricardo Arjona, i like dance but not much, like playing voleyball, see tv and playing my dog(he's name TOBBY) going out with my friends, talking on the phone with my friend Jaissel and Ana, i eat everything but my favorite food is the chiken in  barbeque   and i love nutella and the most important for me is my family, my friends and my country. 


I hate vegetables, listening to vallenato  getting up early on the weekend, liars and people who think they are the best.

My dream is to travel the world, visit the the Eiffel tower in paris. Of course, I want to graduate early education and be good educator. I also would love to learn to speak French, and intalian. I want to work in a good school and buy a house, get married and start a family.


About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. What do I do to practice my English? well, I listen to music and watch TV in English. i do not understand but  i want  learn about the class.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario